Life Enrichment Associates – Full and Part Time
We are looking for someone who is creative, hard working and passionate about Serving and Celebrating Seniors. In return, you will join an award winning, 5 star, community and a Chicago Top Workplace with great residents and a supportive staff and management team.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities:
• Be comfortable with planning (alone and other times with peers), organizing and leading small and large group activities such as bingo, sing-a-longs, trivia games, exercise classes, socials and parties
• Maintain a pleasant, caring and welcoming demeanor
• Have strong communication skills and be a team player
• Enjoy working with seniors
• Be a people person
• Be energetic with a positive attitude
• Know how to have fun
• A great multi-tasker
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you! If you would like to join our happy and hard working team (in a clean, contemporary environment), please submit your resume today!
Work schedule is flexible but does include some weekends.
Central Baptist Village is a not-for-profit, faith based community with more than a century of dedicated service in caring for older adults. Our reputation for quality care has brought generation after generation of family members to live and thrive at our Village. Located in residential Norridge, Illinois, our campus encompasses 10 beautifully landscaped acres. Central Baptist Village offers a continuum of care lifestyle enabling residents to have a wide range of their progressive healthcare needs met within our care centered accommodations. We believe that our team approach supports residents and their families through the transitions of aging. Full time employees are eligible for health, dental, vision, LTD and life insurance. In addition, a 401k retirement plan is available, including a company match.